Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in St John’s Wood NW8, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Cleaning services have become quite popular in London and more and more people have started taking advantage of these services.
I have always been sceptical about the efficiency of the cleaning companies you are just googling and not knowing anything about. But when vacating my last flat I was put in a very award position and just picked the first company that came up from my search. It appeared to be on a leading place in the search within a reason! This was really fantastic cleaning! Your team left my whole place completely spotless just within one afternoon time.
If you have checked the website of a cleaning contractor, then you probably know that there are many different types of cleaning services and each one of them caters to the needs of specific clients. Our company offers a full range of cleaning services, but undisputedly one of our highly sought offers is end of tenancy cleaning. We’ve been offering this service for a while, and through the years we have worked with hundreds of real estate agents, landlords and tenants. Needless to say, our service has always satisfied the cleaning needs of our clients, and we are absolutely sure that we have what it takes to satisfy your cleaning needs as well.
If you are trying to find the end of tenancy cleaning service in St John’s Wood NW8 that gives you the best value for money, then you’ve come to the right place. By booking our end of tenancy cleaning service you’ll provide your home with the best care possible, and the best part is that this won’t cost you as much as you think. We are well-known for offering the best prices on the London cleaning market, and we guarantee that you won’t find a better offer than ours when it comes to end of tenancy cleaning.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
We have helped hundreds of tenants get their deposits back, so we have the necessary experience and knowledge to meet the requirements of any landlord. We utilize the most modern and efficient cleaning methods, and we use the most modern cleaning products and equipment on the market. Apart from using the most modern methods and equipment, we also employ a team of licensed cleaning technicians who know how to deep clean any type of property. Their cleaning skills have astonished many of our clients, and you can rest assured that they will do their best to impress you as well!
Our end of tenancy cleaning package is very flexible and can be tailored to fit your budget and needs. It can include a wide range of cleaning tasks such as:
- Vacuum carpets
- Mop floors
- Dust and polish surfaces and furniture
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Clean windows and doors
- Clean the bathroom floor
- Clean and sanitize the entire bathroom
- Clean and de-grease tiles
- Vacuum upholstery
- Remove cobwebs, empty garbage bins, clean decorations
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in St John’s Wood includes:
- Book our end of tenancy cleaning service whenever you are moving out but struggling to find the time to take care of the cleaning. We will send a professional cleaning team to take care of all cleaning chores.
- They will use top notch tools and products and follow the detailed task lists we supply them with. That way, they will make sure nothing has been neglected and that all areas and surfaces at the property have been scrubbed and disinfected.
- You may be confident that the entire flat will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We improved all aspects of the services we offer but also managed to keep our prices reasonable. To do that, we only charge our customers for the tasks that are performed as part of the services they booked.
- If you are willing to schedule an appointment with us, give us a call and explain your situation.
- Our office staff will provide you with an estimated price quotation and a bill that outlines all chores and how much each one costs.
- There will be no hidden fees or charges during the service, and you will know precisely what you are being charged for.
We clean in all London areas:
About St John’s Wood
The district of St John’s Wood lies within City of Westminster in north-western London. Regent’s Park is right to the Southeast of the district. St John’s knights owned this area, which used to be part of great Middlesex Forest. The origin of its name hence becomes apparent.
The present St John’s Wood has an affluent character and was ranked 5th in terms of average house-price by Forbes in 2007. Price and standard of accommodation in the area has reached exceptional heights by the current year. The least expensive villa or mansion on sale is worth £15 million while the most expensive one is £65 million.
St John’s Wood tube station on Jubilee Line is the primary connection for the area with London Underground Network. The nearby Baker Street tube station is served by Bakerloo, Circle, Jubilee, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines. There are numerous other tube stations in nearby localities such as Marylebone, Maida Vale and Swiss Cottage. The neighbouring South Hampstead has a London Overground Station. Belsize Park, Kilburn, Lisson Grove and Primrose Hill are also in close proximity.