Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Somers Town NW1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Cooperating with professional employees is one of the most important things a business should do. In case you are wondering why are we telling you all this – pretty simple! Our cleaning agency is considered to be number one in the whole London area and there are many reasons that make us so successful. As a beginning we should probably mention that we are the unbeaten leaders for many years thanks to the dedication of our workers and affordability of our rates.
The team that came was very friendly. They’ve done a great job, my landlord was very happy with it and gave me the deposit back. Thank you!
Speaking of our employees, they are the secret ingredient to our success because before being hired, every single one of them have been specially trained and have passed our extensive training schedule. Plus they have lots of references as well as dedication and desire for work.
Another thing that will make you reconsider your decision if you don’t want to call us, is to know that so far we don’t have a customer who hasn’t received his deposited money back. Keep in mind that upon reaching us on the phone it will be really important for you to provide us with helpful information regarding the requirements of both you and your landlord.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
During all those years we have managed to complete numerous project varying on size and needs and this is another thing that gives us enough confidence to tell every customer that we will handle the job in a way that not only will meet the needs of the landlord, but will also exceed his expectations. So basically, if you don’t want to spend a whole day cleaning without knowing whether or not the final result is going to meet the expectations of the owner of the property, we offer you to make one of the best deals you have ever made. Just get the phone and give us a call – we will arrange the details of your cooperation and offer you our end of tenancy cleaning packages depending on your budget.
Here is what our end of tenancy in Somers Town NW1 includes;
- Cleaning the inside and out of all cupboards, cabinets and wardrobes
- Wiping countertops
- Cleaning the out/inside of kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the fridge/freezer (must be de-frosted in advance)
- Mopping hardwood floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Cleaning and sanitizing the entire bathroom
- Cleaning and polishing surfaces
- Cleaning air conditioners, fans, radiators, ceiling fans, etc.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Vacuuming upholstery
- Removing cobwebs, tidying up, emptying recycle bins
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Somers Town includes:
- If you are struggling to find the time to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning at your home, give our team a call and simply schedule an appointment. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is performed by professional experts that will take care of all chores that need to be performed as part of the service.
- All standards that need to be covered will be reached and the whole property will be left in pristine condition.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire home will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We wanted to focus on the price of our cleaning services, as well as their quality. We value your money and want to provide you with the best quality results whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us.
- You will only need to pay for the tasks included in the service and will receive a free quote over the phone.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chored listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
About Somers Town
The district of Somers Town lies in Central London. Three railway termini – Euston, St. Pancras and Kings Cross – on the mainline of north London have largely influenced the growth of the area. The large triangular area between Euston, Hampstead and St. Pancras roads was historically called Somers Town. However, the present Somers Town is roughly a rectangular area bounded by Crowndale, Euston, Pancras Roads and Eversholt Street. St. Pancras district and parish are overlapped by Somers Town to certain extent.
Somers Town does not have its own tube station and the nearest stations on London Underground Network are King’s Cross, Euston and Crescent. The area has adequate National Rail service with London Euston, London King’s Cross and London St. Pancras stations close to it.
Somers Town derives its name from John Somers, who was originally granted with the plot by William III, Baron Somers and Lord Chancellor of Evesham. Most recent development in the area was the construction done to facilitate Eurostar trains at the renovated St. Pancras Station. British Library, Francis Crick Institute, Imperial College London, Wellcome Trust, etc. are some of the renowned institutions in Somers Town.