Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Willesden NW10, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Our extensive end of tenancy cleaning will fit into the requirements of even the most pretentious landlord out there. You might be wondering why are we so sure? Well, pretty simple – we just have huge experience and during the years in which we have accomplished thousands of successful projects, there has been not a single client who is not happy with the final result.
Moving to another place is stressful enough. Thanks for taking care of everything. My landlord was pleased with your service and there was no problem with my deposit. Lara
We do believe this speaks for itself. Now the next important thing that our clients are interested in is our rates. We just want to tell you not to worry about such things because there is no other cleaning agency in Willesden NW10 that will make the things as good as we. It has been proven. Just think of booking our services as an investment. The chance to get your deposit money back is bigger than 100%. In fact we are so confident in the success of our services, that we offer a special type of guarantee – 48-hour service. Thanks to this, if something is missed and not cleaned in your home, just give us a call in the next 2 days and we will come and re-clean it without charging any money in addition.
If interested, then you should probably be aware of the fact that we are extremely busy and it might be a good idea to give us a call a few days in advance before the actual day you want us to visit your home. In that way we will be able to tailor our services depending on your needs.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Now the next logical thing to mention here is the services we offer. So, keep reading, and see for yourself why we tend to believe we are the best in the area of end of tenancy cleaning;
- Cleaning cupboards and cabinets on the outside/inside
- Wiping counters
- Cleaning and de-greasing kitchen appliances
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Cleaning tiles, taps and sinks
- Dusting and polishing surfaces
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning decorations
- Polishing and cleaning surfaces
- Cleaning air conditioners, fans, ceiling fans, radiators, etc.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Vacuuming upholstery
Once again, get the phone and give us a call. Don’t worry about the time because we are always open for business offers. We work 24/7 and our office associates are always ready to provide anyone with any cleaning related information, so feel free to get in touch with us on any time you want.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Willesden includes:
- Each home’s end of tenancy cleaning is unlike any other sort of cleaning you’ve ever done.
- As you move out, you are expected to return the home in perfect shape, which our qualified experts will accomplish for you. They will come with all necessary tools and goods and will adhere to detailed job lists to guarantee that all activities are completed.
- The trained professionals will dust and polish all furniture and surface, vacuum upholstery and carpets, disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas, mop your floors and remove any filth accumulation, and debris located throughout the flat.
- The flat will be in immaculate condition towards the end of the service. If you would like to receive our end of tenancy cleaning service, all you have to do is phone our office and set up an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- To ensure that everything is fair for our customers, we use a pricing system that allows us to charge everyone for the different tasks they receive as part of the service.
- The customer service agents on our team will estimate a price for you and provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- The price will remain the same until the end of the service and you will receive a detailed bill with all chores listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are paying for.
We clean in all London areas:
The area of Willesden is a part of Borough of Brent and lies in north-western London. The area is largely in NW10 postcode but a part of it falls under NW2 too. Dollis Hill is sometimes considered part of Willesden. Borough of Willesden was abolished in 1965 and the area was included in Greater London as part of Borough of Brent.
Willesden Green is the exclusive tube station for Willesden and lies on Jubilee Line of London Underground Network. The Metropolitan Railway has played an instrumental role in the development of quiet Willesden village to vibrant London locality. It connects the area to Aylesbury, Rickmansworth, Uxbridge, Harrow and central London. However, the trains now stop at the station only when Jubilee Line is inactive. Neasden station and Dollis Hill station at walking distances are also convenient transport facilities for the residents of Willesden. Besides, it lies on eleven bus routes including N98.
Willesden lies between Dollis Hill and Harlesden from North to South and between Church End and Kilburn from West to East. Cricklewood, Kensal Green and Stonebridge also lie close to the district.