Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Paddington, W2, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Our extensive end of tenancy cleaning will not only meet the needs of every person out there, but will also exceed the expectations of the landlords. We are telling all those things because we have what it takes to keep being the best.
End of tenancy cleaning is fantastic when done by real professionals. Thank you for the wonderful job!
For more than 8 years our end of tenancy cleaning operatives have accomplished more than 1000 different projects and the good thing is the final result is always as good as expected. Therefore, you can be more than sure that you will get your deposit money back right after we are done with our thorough cleaning.
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is can we guarantee that we will do the work in a way that will get the deposit money back from the landlord. Well, all we can tell here is the following. So far we don’t have a project that has failed meaning we have been able to meet the needs of every single one of our clients. Below we will post a list of activities that are included in our different end of tenancy cleaning packages.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
Keep in mind that we know you might be on a tight budget and due to this reason we have developed different types of end of tenancy cleaning packages ensuring that even people on tight budget will be able to fit into our services provided in Paddington, W2.
- Cleaning the inside and out of all cupboards, wardrobes and cabinets
- Wiping countertops
- Cleaning the inside/out of kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the fridge/freezer (must be de-frosted in advance)
- Mopping hardwood floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Sanitizing and cleaning the entire bathroom
- Polishing and cleaning surfaces
- Cleaning air conditioners, fans, radiators, ceiling fans, etc.
- Cleaning windows on the inside
- Vacuuming upholstery
- Tidying up, removing cobwebs, emptying recycle bins
If you think that this is not enough, then don’t worry – this is just a small part of what we have to offer. Due to this reason we would like to redirect the attention to all our future customers to the fact that they will be able to cooperate with us as soon as they get the phone and give us a call. So bear in mind that it might be a good idea to give us a call a couple of days in advance so that we will be able to send out workers at day and time that suit your needs.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Paddington includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the apartment, give our company a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of trained professionals will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- The whole property will be scrubbed and disinfected and no signs of filth will be left behind. No activities will be overlooked and we guarantee that the service will be of the highest standard.
- To book the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer, all you have to do is give us a call and schedule an appointment with one of our office agents. We ensure high quality end results and you are guaranteed to receive your initial deposit back.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- You will only be charged for the cleaning activities that will take place at your apartment.
- Our office representatives will create a custom bill for you. All chores will be listed there and you will be able to see everything you are being charged for.
- Once you decide what to include in the cleaning service, our office agents will provide you with a free quote over the phone.
- They will generate a personalised bill with each task listed. That way, you will know exactly what you are being charged for and you may rest assured that once you receive the price of the service, no additional charges will occur.
We clean in all London areas:
Paddington is a Central London district within City of Westminster. Formerly, it was a metropolitan borough and got integrated into Greater London and Westminster in 1965. Paddington station, St. Mary’s Hospital and Green Police Station are the landmark buildings in the region. Paddington station was designed by famous engineer Isambard Brunel and was opened in 1847. The Green Police Station is the UK’s most significant high-security police station. The canal and railway land is scaling many new developments as result of a major regeneration project named Paddington Waterside.
Paddington does not have a tube station but the railway station is of great significant for the commuters as it has trains to Heathrow Airport apart from several other places.
The earliest recorded owner of the area was Nicholas Smale and subsequently by his wife. It was included into London by 1773. By 1800, in addition to the Bayswater Road, Harrow Road and a projection of Grand Union Canal served Paddington. Paddington has been depicted in a number of novels and movies such as The Blue Lamp and Never Let Go.