Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in West Ealing W13, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
All of the below mentioned procedures along with many others will actually take place at your home. The most important thing you need to know here is you don’t have to try performing the whole end of tenancy cleaning all by your own. Let us handle the task. We are more than sure that we will be able to make the best out of the situation.
- Cleaning of mirrors, pictures, fire surround, radiators, rails, skirting as well as thorough dusting
- Moving of furniture and cleaning beneath it.
- Lifting up mattresses and vacuuming and cleaning under them
- Cobweb removal
- Washing and dusting of all floors
- Cleaning of all glass such as mirrors, furniture tops, picture frames, so on.
- Internally cleaning of windows and window sills
- Top of doors and doors cleaning including polishing of door handles
- Shelves and drawers will be cleaned and cleared of any disposal.
- Vacuuming of upholstery, cushions and cleaning underneath the furniture
- Careful dusting and cleaning of wooden furniture
- All furniture and bedroom storage will be cleaned outside and inside.
My partner was so happy with your service that I have decided to drop you a quick email just saying how pleased we are with your services! Our landlord gave us the money back and everything went great!
Being in the cleaning industry of West Ealing W13 for lots of years, we can promise you that there is not a single task that we will not be able to perform, and more importantly, perform in the way you want. Believe us when we say we know how hard landlords might be – during the years we have cooperated with thousands of different persons with various requirements and to tell you the truth we have always managed to meet their needs.
As for our prices – many people believe that since we are highly recommended by different persons we work on high rates. Actually this is not true. If you take a look at our rates you will see that one of the main reasons because of which people prefer to use our services is exactly the affordability and quality we offer. There is no other agency out there that will be able to handle the whole process as well as we can.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
As a matter of fact we have several mobile teams that can be sent at your place at day and time you want. This means that we will be more than happy to assist you and help you with your end of tenancy related cleaning. Our services have been specially chosen by thousands of people which means that we do know how to make things right.
If you want any additional information or you need to book our services – there is only one thing you can do – get the phone and give us a call. We are always ready for business and we promise you that you will find all the answers you have been seeking just by making this simple phone call. This is going to be one of the best decisions you will make. Your deposit check is going back to you thanks to the quality and affordability of our services – we promise that we will not let you down!
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in West Ealing includes:
- Book our end of tenancy cleaning service whenever you are moving out but struggling to find the time to take care of the cleaning. We will send a professional cleaning team to take care of all cleaning chores.
- They will use high standard tools and products and follow the detailed task lists we supply them with. That way, they will make sure nothing has been neglected and that all areas and surfaces at the property have been scrubbed and disinfected.
- If you are interested in booking the service, give us a call. The office agents on our team will help you schedule an appointment, provide you with a free quote over the phone and assign the best cleaning team for the task at hand.
- You may rest assured that the service you receive will be of the highest quality and that your landlord will be completely satisfied.l We guarantee that you will receive your deposit back.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- We have been focusing on providing a high quality end of tenancy cleaning service while keeping our costs reasonable and cheap.
- We developed a billing system that enables us to charge our consumers only for the tasks they receive as part of the service.
- When you phone our customer support centre, the employees will assist you in selecting the duties that are most suited to your house.
- You will be able to view all tasks and how much each one costs on the bill. You will know precisely what you are being charged for, and the price will be final once you receive a free quotation.
- There will be no extra charges throughout the service.
We clean in all London areas:
About West Ealing
The area of West Ealing lies in west London within Borough of Ealing. Brentford, Chiswick, Hanwell and Perivale are the areas close to West Ealing, which lack a tube station.
The contemporary West Ealing is not even a century old. The rebuilding of the area started after World War II and led to the conversion of many Victorian houses into flats. Kent Avenue and Argyle Park Estate between Argyle road and Greenford GWR railway line had many houses that were built in 1920s. However, the allotments were replaced later. In 1970, flats came up in Langham Gardens. Cultural and shopping facilities in West Ealing have been declined recently. Presently, McDonalds, Woolworth, Marks & Spencer, WHSmith and FH Rowse’s do not exist in the area any more. However, the establishment of the only street market in London dedicated to farm-harvest in 2001 is a bright aspect for the area.
Walpole, Elthoren and Cleveland are the three electoral wards in West Ealing. Small parts of Ealing Broadway and Northfields ward also serve the area. The area is mainly represented by Conservatives since the 2010 elections.