Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Soho W1, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
If you decided it is high time for you to move out of your rented accommodation and make the next step and move to a place that is bigger, then you should definitely need more money. And one of the easiest ways to get a decent sum of cash is to perform the whole end of tenancy cleaning on your own and right after that, when the landlord is happy with the final result he is seeing, you will be able to get the cash.
Whenever I find myself in a situation where I know I need fast and reliable end of tenancy cleaning professionals, I turn to you guys. Thank you!
We know that this actually sounds pretty easy, but there is actually a catch. Many people think that end of tenancy cleaning is as easy as any regular cleaning that you perform on weekly or daily basis. Well, needless to say that this is not true. If you have performed end of tenancy cleaning at least once in your life then you will be aware of the fact that landlords are pretty hard when it comes to such type of cleaning because there are money at stake.
And even if you forget to clean even the smallest detail, you need to know that you will not get your money back. The feeling is really awful – knowing that you have spent all your day cleaning and the final result is not as good as you want it to be.
|End of Tenancy Cleaning
|One Bedroom Property
|Two Bedroom Property
|Three Bedroom Property
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
|Hallway/ Landing carpet
|Living/ Dining room carpet
|Two seat sofa
|Hourly Based Services
|One Off Cleaning
In the next few lines we would like to pay attention to the people we are working with. It is important for every single client of ours to know that we do not work with beginner cleaners. On the other hand, we are always looking for people with as many references as possible, because we have been able to keep our positive reputation for so many years, it will be a shame to lose everything because of people who lack skills. Among all other services that we offer, there are a special set of activities that our workers will perform at your place. Here is a list of some of those activities that we will perform;
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning depending on people’s needs
- Using of modern cleaning methods such as no-moisture foam, etc.
- Sanitizing the whole place
- De-greasing the kitchen
And last but not least – we have 48 hour guarantee meaning if you spot anything out of order after our cleaning, just give us a call and we will come and re-clean everything for free.
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Soho includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the home, give our firm a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of certified technicians will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- You may be confident that the entire property will be spotless and disinfected by the end of the service.
- We guarantee that your landlord will be delighted with the outcome and that you will receive your first deposit. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Only the cleaning jobs included in the cleaning service you scheduled with our team will be listed on your bill.
- Our office staff will provide you with an estimated price quotation and a bill that outlines all chores and how much each one costs.
- There will be no hidden fees or charges during the service, and you will know precisely what you are being charged for.
We clean in all London areas:
Soho is a part of West End and is an area in City of Westminster. It has long been established as the district for the entertainment and was popular for its film industry, nightlife and sex shops for significant part of 20th century. The transformation of the area into a fashionable district with media offices and upmarket restaurants started in 1980s. Sex industry venues are but there but a remnant.
Soho was a grazing farmland until Henry VIII took it in 1536 as the royal park for Whitehall Palace. Despite considerable effort of some landowners, Soho never became fashionable for Londoners and by mid-19th century, repectable families had moved out giving way to prostitutes, small theatres and music halls.
Today, Soho is a multicultural area in Central London with industrial, commercial and cultural centres along with residential areas for rich and poor alike. Soho also has the main gay village in London situated around the old Compton Street. On the contrary, religious institutions like the St. Anne’s Church at Dean Street, a small mosque at Berwick Street, Hare Krishna Temple by Soho Square, etc. can also be found in the area.