Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in North Kensington W10, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
End of tenancy cleaning is a difficult job which can take up to 8 hours depending on the size of your home and its condition. Unfortunately for you, you can’t avoid end of tenancy cleaning, because this is one of the most important things you have to take care of when your tenancy contract expires. The reason for this is that end of tenancy cleaning is the only sure way to restore the original condition of your landlord’s property, and to increase your chances of getting your safety deposit back. While in the past most tenants did this job on their own, nowadays you don’t have to waste your free time cleaning, scrubbing and washing. We are here to offer you our professional end of tenancy cleaning services. Our company in North Kensington W10 has been working with tenants and landlords from London for a couple of years, and we have already built ourselves a flawless reputation. We are well-known for our affordable prices, reliable services and highly efficient cleaning procedures.
Hi. Thanks for the cleaning done and apologies if I were a pain! You probably know how stressful it is when you move out and you need everything to look perfect as your deposit is utterly hanging on the stake. Your cleaners were great and your customer support girls were really nice and always answering all of my questions (even the stupid ones, I had plenty of those:))
If you are wondering whether you should book our services or not, then here’s a list of reasons why taking advantage of our offer will save you money, time and make your life a lot easier:
- Our services are carried out by a team of trained and experienced cleaning specialists
- All cleaning procedures are carried out with the help of top of the shelf cleaning equipment and products
- We offer the most affordable prices in entire London
- Our end of tenancy cleaning service is guaranteed, so you won’t be disappointed with the results we achieve
- We offer you the opportunity to tailor our service according to your requirements and budget.
Of course, these are just some of the main advantages of our end of tenancy cleaning service. One of best things about our offer is the flexibility of the end of tenancy cleaning package. Our client can fully customize the list of cleaning jobs which our workers will use, and this gives him the opportunity to book a service that fully suits his budget and needs. A list of cleaning tasks that our workers use may look like this:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
- Washing marble and hardwood floors
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning and de-greasing tiles
- Cleaning and de-greasing kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Washing doors
- Washing the floor
- Cleaning and sanitizing the tap, sink, shower, bathtub and toilet
- Cleaning doors, windows, mirrors, storage units, chrome fixtures and decorations
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in North Kensington includes:
- If you are moving out and need help with the end of tenancy cleaning of the property, give our team a call and schedule an appointment with one of the customer service agents on our team.
- A team of trained professionals will be assigned to you and arrive fully equipped with everything needed for the service.
- All dust, grime, buildup and clutter will be completely removed and the entire property will be left immaculate.
- The high quality of the cleaning service is guaranteed and you may rest assured that you will be able to receive your deposit back. Waste no time, give us a call and receive one of the best end of tenancy cleaning services on the market.
Get a cu stom quote for your cleaning service:
- We worked hard to upgrade our services while keeping our costs competitive. To do this, we only charge our customers for tasks that are executed as part of the services they have requested.
- If you are interested in setting up an appointment with us, please phone us and tell us about your situation.
- The office staff will take into account all activities that will be performed as part of the service and will determine a customised rate for your project.
- You will know exactly what you are being charged for and can be confident that the price will remain unchanged until the service is completed.
We clean in all London areas:
About North Kensington
The area of North Kensington lies within western part of London between harrow Road and Notting Hill Gate North to South. It was the main sight of Notting Hill race riot in 1958. Besides, Notting Hill Carnival began in North Kensington and much part of the Notting Hill was shot.
Ladbroke Grove tube station on Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines of London Underground Network is the main transport hub for North Kensington. At the time of its opening, it was named Notting Hill station. Since then it has gone through series of name change, which finally seems to have stopped at Ladbroke Grove. It is often referred to as super rich neighbourhood area of Notting hill. However, it was once known for its slums. House prices started to rise recently and it did not take long to become an exclusively upscale area.
North Kensington has witnessed several waves of immigrants including Moroccons, West Indians, Jews, Irish, Spanish and other from Eastern Europe and Horn of Africa. As a result, it is currently among the highly cosmopolitan areas in the World.