Guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Notting Hill, W11, London provided by TenancyClean Ltd. Call us now to book a service.
Every tenant knows what end of tenancy cleaning is, but are you ready you do this job all by yourself? If you have never done end of tenancy cleaning before, then you have no idea how tiring, time-consuming and tedious this job is! It can take up to 8 hours, and you can rest assured that when you are done with the task, you’ll be completely exhausted. Thankfully, we are here to help you with our professional end of tenancy cleaning service that is available seven days a week. Our company specializes in delivering a top quality end of tenancy cleaning service to tenants and landlords residing in London. We guarantee that our cleaning procedures will surpass your expectations and satisfy the cleaning needs of your landlord.
Hi! You were at my property last Friday for an End of Tenancy Cleaning. Thank you for the excellent job you did. Didn’t have time to write you earlier as I had so many things to sort out at my new home. My estate agent was also happy with the result. I’ll be recommending you to everyone! Cheers!
Our end of tenancy cleaning service is regularly used by hundreds of people in Notting Hill, W11, because of its convenience, efficiency and reasonable price. We offer the lowest prices in London, but we assure you that this doesn’t have a negative impact on the quality of the service. We employ a team of motivated and devoted cleaning technicians who’ll do their best to meet your requirements. Our end of tenancy cleaning team is equipped with the latest cleaning equipment and materials, and we guarantee that they will complete every cleaning job in a quick and efficient manner. They’ve cleaned hundreds of homes in the past few years, so we are confident that they have what it takes to meet the requirements of each one of our clients.
End of tenancy cleaning involves every room and over 50 cleaning tasks such as:
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Property||£145|
|Two Bedroom Property||£165|
|Three Bedroom Property||£189|
|Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning|
|Hallway/ Landing carpet||£10|
|Living/ Dining room carpet||£26|
|Two seat sofa||£30|
|Hourly Based Services|
|One Off Cleaning||£21/h|
- Dusting and polishing surfaces
- Dusting furniture
- Cleaning the inside and out of drawers, cupboards and storage units
- Cleaning and disinfecting the sink
- Cleaning taps
- Cleaning tiles
- De-greasing and cleaning the extractor fan and oven
- Cleaning kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the fridge
- Cleaning the floor
- Emptying recycle bins
- Washing the shower screen
- Cleaning tiles
- Cleaning and disinfecting the floor
- Cleaning windows, mirrors and decorations
- Cleaning the door
- Cleaning the toilet, toilet seat, basin, bath, fittings, taps and shower
General and bedrooms
- Dusting decor
- Moving furniture and cleaning behind/beneath it
- Moving mattresses and cleaning the area beneath them
- Vacuuming carpets, upholstery, mattresses
- Cleaning the inside of windows
- Cleaning doors
- Cleaning drawers, shelves, wardrobes and other storage units
- Removing cobwebs
- Cleaning and polishing glass surfaces
- Hand-washing hardwood or marble floors
- Tidying up
- Emptying recycle bins
Booking our End of Tenancy Cleaning in Notting Hill includes:
- When you book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us, a team of professionals that specialise in this type of work will come to your house.
- They will be prepared with high standard materials and equipment that will assist them with accomplishing the fantastic results you will see.
- They will adhere to comprehensive to-do lists and ensure that all chores included in the service are completed.
- The qualified experts will dust and polish all furniture and surface, vacuum upholstery and carpets, disinfect kitchen and bathroom areas, mop your floors and remove any filth accumulation, and debris located throughout the apartment.
- The property will be in immaculate condition towards the end of the service. If you would like to receive our end of tenancy cleaning service, all you have to do is phone our office and set up an appointment.
Get a custom quote for your cleaning service:
- Only the cleaning jobs included in the cleaning service you scheduled with our company will be listed on your bill.
- When you call our office agents, tell them about the state of your home and you will obtain a free estimate over the phone.
- You will only be paying for these activities and will receive no hidden charges.
- The price you receive as a quote over the phone will be final and you will know exactly what you are spending your money on.
We clean in all London areas:
About Notting Hill
The cosmopolitan district of Notting Hill lies in the Kensington and Chelsea Borough to the north-west of Kensington Garden. The area is most popular for Portobello Road and Market Notting Hill Carnival.
The contemporary Notting Hill is reputed as a fashionable and affluent area. Large attractive terraced Victorian townhouses, high-end restaurants and shopping facilities characterise the area. Clarendon Cross and Westbourne Grove deserve particular mention in the context. The current British Prime Minister David Cameron was once based in this area. The large houses in Notting Hill were used as multi-occupancy rentals for much of 1900s.
Notting Hill does not have an exclusive connection with surface railways or the London Underground Network. Ladbroke Grove tube station has been the main transport hub for the district since 1864.
Since its first development in the early 1800s, Notting Hill has been famous for its association with alternative culture and artist. It derives cosmopolitan roots from the waves of Moroccan, Spanish, Caribbean, Jewish, Irish migrations that settled in North Kensington, which is comprised largely of Notting Hill. North Kensington and are Notting Hill often used to refer to each other.